Frequently asked questions
What are your office hours?
Bluffton Aesthetics is open Monday thru Friday, 9am-5pm.
Please note that our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas
How do I schedule an appointment?
For your convenience, we offer the following methods to schedule your appointments:
- Online scheduling: To request appointment availability, please click here to fill out the form. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Call our office at 843-505-0584
- Email us at info@BlufftonAesthetics.com with your preferred date or day of the week and time range, and our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- Completed new patient forms (click here to download)
- List of current medications and medical conditions
What if I need to reschedule?
Please call our office at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. We’ll work with you to help you find another date that fits your schedule.
What is your cancellation policy?
We understand that unforeseen situations may arise that are out of our control. If you miss an appointment, call our office at 843-505-0584 and we will reschedule date that fits your schedule.
What happens during my first visit?
We will conduct a thorough examination on your first visit to determine the best course of action to achieve cosmetic health and your goals.
Why do I need to discuss my medical conditions with the cosmetologist?
Many health conditions are indicated on the skin and can affect cosmetic health, so your medical information is very important in diagnosing issues with your skin and body.
What payment options do you offer?
Bluffton Aesthetics offers these payment options:
- Cash, check or credit card at time of service
- Payment plans – For major treatments, we will work with you to develop a payment plan.
Do you require payment at the time of the visit?
We will require payment at the time of service or as specified in your payment plan.
Do you accept CareCredit payments?
We are pleased to accept CareCredit, a medical credit card that can be used for cosmetic health expenses. For more information, please ask our staff or visit the website at www.CareCredit.com.