5 Myths About Tattoo Removal In Bluffton
There are many myths in the tattoo industry floating around. And the sad reality this that those myths and misconceptions scare some people away who will want to have their tattoos removed. This is bad, obviously. That is why some of those myths need to be debunked. And if you want to know some common myths about tattoo removal, you are viewing the right page.
So, let’s delve into 5 myths about tattoo removal in Bluffton:
1) It is more difficult to remove old tattoos than newer ones. Many people think that a tattoo that is old has gotten acclimatized to the skin, so it is more difficult to remove. This is not true. Actually, the reverse is the case. If you have tattoos that are over a decade old, it will be much easier to get them all out of your skin than those that are few months old.
2) The removal process is more painful than receiving a tattoo. Most people are worried about pain: which is understandable considering the discomfort they went through to get their tattoos inscribed on their skin. Fortunately, this is no longer true. Laser tattoo removal is usually less painful. However, there are cases where Lidocaine cream need to be applied—if the tattoos are very small.
This could alleviate the discomfort that you will experience when having a tattoo removal. But this is not usually the case in tattoos removal. Anesthetic cream is used in most cases when it involves the removal of larger tattoos. So the fear or concern for pain should not put you off if you want to get a tattoo removal in Bluffton.
3) Laser tattoo removal is not meant for all skin types. Many people with darker skin tone are worried about laser tattoo removal; that it is not meant for their skin type. This is also not true. The advancement in laser technology in tattoo removal means that all skin colors and types have the opportunity to get their tattoos removed, efficiently.
4) Tattoos can be removed in a matter of minutes. It is true that the laser tattoo removal in Bluffton is impressive but, unfortunately, it is not that simple especially when the tattoos cover a large area of the skin. For most people, multiple treatment sessions will be required to get rid of all the tattoos on their skin. Usually, there is a reasonable spacing when laser tattoo removal in Bluffton is being used: we are talking weeks. There is a good reason why it is done this way. So you have to be patient and ask questions to get proper clarification in areas that need it. Though the spacing varies depending upon the area or size.
5) Some tattoos that are made with certain inks are not possible to remove. It is common knowledge that ink varies in additives and composition and so some are more difficult to remove than others. However, this is not true with sophisticated laser tattoo removal technology which is capable of removing all tattoos, efficiently.
Tattoo Removal Bluffton
View Larger Map