Frequently asked questions
What are your office hours?
Bluffton Aesthetics is open Monday thru Friday, 9am-5pm.
Please note that our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas
How do I schedule an appointment?
For your convenience, we offer the following methods to schedule your appointments:
- Online scheduling: To request appointment availability, please click here to fill out the form. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Call our office at 843-505-0584
- Email us at info@BlufftonAesthetics.com with your preferred date or day of the week and time range, and our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- Completed new patient forms (click here to download)
- List of current medications and medical conditions
What if I need to reschedule?
Please call our office at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. We’ll work with you to help you find another date that fits your schedule.
What is your cancellation policy?
We require a 24-hour cancellation notice. Any late cancellations or no-shows will be charged a non-refundable $45 fee.
What happens during my first visit?
We will conduct a thorough consultation on your first visit to determine the best course of action to achieve cosmetic health and your goals.
Why do I need to discuss my medical conditions with the Practitioner/Esthetician?
Many health conditions are indicated on the skin and can affect cosmetic health, so your medical information is very important in diagnosing issues with your skin and body.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept most major credit cards, cash, and check (Please no checks over $100).
Do you offer payment plans?
We offer payment plans through Care Credit. If you do not already have a Care Credit account, you can apply here.
When do I have to pay for my treatment?
Payment is required at the time of treatment unless if you pre-purchased a package.